Grinding wheels for tool and cutter grinding applications.
- Click on an image to order on-line or view more information.
- Fast, safe and secure delivery options.
- Specialist technical advice.
- Exclusive offers and discounts for our newsletter subscribers.
- For your safety all grinding wheels supplied by Abtec conform to EN12413 and to the high standards of the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
Did you know?
We can manufacture almost any size grinding wheel. In various abrasive, grit sizes and bonds. At competitive prices and fast lead times. Contact one of our sales representatives now.
Call free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500 or email email@example.com
Straight sided cup wheels for tool & cutter grinding applications in aluminium oxide and silicon carbide abrasive.
Offhand grinding wheels for tool sharpening operations. Ideal for use on most steels. Click on the image for further information.
Taper/flared cup wheels in aluminium oxide, silicon carbide, ceramic, diamond and cbn abrasive for tool and cutter grinding applications.
Dish and saucer shaped grinding wheels for tool sharpening and saw sharpening operations. Ideal for use on medium to hard steels. Diamond abrasive for carbide tipped tools. Click on the image to view price and discount structure.
A single coat of diamond or CBN particles is plated on to a steel form where it is held in a layer of nickel. Electroplated products provide free machining on materials such as GRP, fibreglass, carbon fibre and ceramics. Made to order.