Here you will find detailed information on the diverse range of abrasive products supplied. Need further help? Please contact our dedicated team in Customer Services
Download or review product information by hovering over the text below and clicking any of the links.
Bonded cutting and grinding discs and wheels.
- How are grinding and cutting discs manufactured? An explanation of abrasive and bond types. A guide to recommendations and.....
- EN12413 requires that certain information be provided on a wheel or disc to enable the operator to determine its correct safe use....
- Data sheet for resin bonded abrasive wheels and discs containing chemical composition, hazard identification, storage and more!
- Data sheet for vitrified bonded abrasive wheels and discs containing chemical composition, hazard identification, storage and more!
- Depressed centre, plain sided, recessed, dish and other standard shapes for bonded abrasive wheels and discs.
- Determine maximum RPM of a wheel based on the maximum peripheral surface speed shown on a wheel or disc. Suitable for all diameters of abrasive wheels and discs.
- Metal hardness conversion data
- Shaped, single and multi-point diamond dressing tools for sharpening and forming vitrified bonded grinding wheels.
- Rail grinding and cutting wheels and discs from Norton.
- Grinding and cutting wheel training courses.
- Tyrolit grinding wheels designed for the turbine industry.
- Tyrolit grinding wheels designed for the transmission industry.
- Tyrolit grinding wheels designed for the medical technology industry.
- Tyrolit grinding wheels designed for the foundry industry.
- Tyrolit grinding wheels designed for the automotive engine industry.
- Tyrolit grinding wheels designed for the bearing industry.
Abrasive wheel dressing solutions
Mounted wheels and points
- Norton Vitrium Mounted Points and Wheels for foundry, aerospace, metal fabrication and tool-room applications.
Coated abrasive discs, belts, sheets and rolls.
- Many of the most popular portable sanding machines and belt sizes are listed in this guide.
- EN13743 requires discs and wheels including flap wheels, flap discs, fibre backed discs and backing...
- Data sheet for coated abrasives showing chemical compostion and abrasive types.
- Material safety data sheet for surface conditioning abrasive products.
Diamond and CBN abrasive grinding and cutting wheels and discs.
- Electroplated diamond and CBN abrasive products for industry.
- More on the advantages of grinding and cutting of metals with CBN abrasive.
- Marking requirements for specific CBN and Diamond products according to EN 13236:2001
- Diamond and CBN grinding wheels for CNC grinders.
- The advantage of grinding with resin bonded diamond abrasive.
- Innovative diamond abrasive grinding and cutting wheels for use with angle grinders.
Grinding fluids and coolants.
Abrasive wheel safety information.
- Abrasive wheel safety training courses.
- HSE guide to safety in the use of abrasive wheels.
- HSE guide to eye and face protection.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) check list for operators of angle grinders, petrol saws, die grinders, chop saws and other hand held cutting or grinding equipment.