Cut-off stand with solid cast-iron base for precise vertical cutting using an angle grinder
• Supplied with vice which mounts onto the base to secure the workpiece.
• Suitable for cuts of up to 18mm.
• Can be used with all Sealey 100mm, 115mm and 125mm angle grinders, plus most other branded grinders of the same size.
• Angle Grinder not included.
Part No SMS02
View instructions here!
Warranty: 24 month warranty against defective materials or workmanship from date of purchase.
Bulk discounts. We have special discounts, depending on order quantities, for customers just like you. We can ship to most destinations in the world from the smallest parcel to the largest pallet or container. Click here for more information.
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.