SEALEY 150mm Bench grinder with work-light. 250 Watt. BG150WL
Product code: BG150WL
Low price offer with free delivery. This machine comes with grinding wheel and grinding wheel dresser options. Bench grinder with work-light. Features induction motor, water tray and wheel dresser....
You will earn 101 loyalty points with this purchase
- This is a Sealey product.
- Induction motor drive suitable for general workshop use.
- Fitted with stone guards, adjustable eyeshields and spark arrestors.
- Fully CE approved electrics for operator safety.
- Includes water-tray for cooling hot materials.
- Supplied with coarse and fine aluminium oxide grinding wheels for general workshop grinding and sharpening of metals or upgrade with grinding wheel and grinding wheel dresser options.
- Pivotal work-light.
- Axle diameter: 13mm
- No load speed. 2850 R. P. M.
- Full instructions supplied.
- Wheel size 150 x 20mm
- Dressing tools are ideal for removing grooves and imperfections, re-sharpening and truing grinding wheels.
Grinding wheel options:
- 1 x Coarse general purpose aluminium oxide wheel, 1 x medium grit white abrasive wheel for grinding tool steels.
- 1 x Coarse general purpose aluminium oxide wheel, 1 x medium grit green silicon carbide abrasive wheel for grinding tungsten carbide (including tig welder tips), brass and bronze.
- 1 x Coarse general purpose aluminium oxide wheel, 1 x fine grit blue ceramic abrasive wheel for precision sharpening and final finishing of all high speed tools.
- 1 x Coarse general purpose aluminium oxide wheel, 1 x medium grit diamond abrasive wheel for grinding tungsten carbide tooling (including tig welder tips).
Wheel dresser options:
- 1 x Diamond coated hand-held wheel dressing tool for use with all wheels excluding diamond abrasive wheels.
- 1 x Coarse silicon carbide abrasive rectangular dressing stick 25 x 25 x 150mm for use on all wheels.
- 1 x Fine white abrasive rectangular dressing stick 25 x 25 x 150mm for use on diamond abrasive wheel.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives toll-free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.