Home > Belts and Bands - Sanding/Polishing > Sanding and surface conditioning belts with a width of 150mm/180mm
Sanding and surface conditioning belts with a width of 150/180mm
- Check out below our range of sanding and surface conditioning belts that can be ordered on-line.
- If the size you require is not shown Abtec offers a conversion facility that allows us to supply sanding belts in many sizes and in abrasives to suit your application.
- Contact us now by completing our on-line enquiry form or by phone free in the UK on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0)1945 585500 for advice on the most efficient and cost-effective product to meet your sanding needs.
- Our abrasive sanding belts are manufactured with only the highest quality cloth backing and abrasives including aluminium oxide, silicon carbide, zirconia and ceramic for sanding of wood, metals, glass and plastics.
- Abtec is a specialist in abrasive sanding belts. These important and diverse products are supplied by a highly focused team committed to quality and efficiency enabling Abtec to become a premier supply partner to leading companies within the engineering, woodworking, automotive and aerospace industries.
Aluminium oxide abrasive, resin bonded, to provide a tough durable product for most grinding and sanding operations on wood and most metals. Surface conditioning belts.Category Details
Aluminium oxide, zirconia, silicon carbide and ceramic abrasive, resin bonded, to provide a tough durable product for most grinding and sanding operations on wood and most metals with either paper or cloth backing. Click on the image to view more information.Category Details