High quality grinding and sanding discs and wheels for metals, stone and plastics when used on angle grinders.
- Click on an image to order on-line or view more information.
- Fast, safe and secure delivery options.
- Specialist technical advice.
- Exclusive offers and discounts for our newsletter subscribers.
- For your safety all reinforced cutting and grinding discs supplied by Abtec conform to EN12413 and to the high standards of the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'.
Fast removal of concrete and natural stone and do not require a backing pad.Category Details
Ideal for stock removal through to preparation for final finishing on all materials including metals, stone, glass and wood. These discs require a backing pad.Category Details
Resin bonded cup stones for use with angle grinders. Cup stones give a very high stock removal rate making them ideal for coarse and aggressive grinding applications. Designed for flat surface grinding.Category Details
Depressed-centre grinding discs for use on metal based products including stainless steel and aluminium. NEW LOW PRICES!Category Details
115 mm 125 mm & 180 mm semi-flexible discs. Silicon carbide abrasive for use on marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete, fibre glass and cast iron. Requires a backing pad.Category Details