Suitable for use with angle grinders. Available in mild steel wire. Ideal for aggressive applications under most adverse conditions, e.g. removing wall paint from very rough-surfaced natural stone. They are characterised by a high removal rate and extreme stability. For use with angle grinders. Manufactured for Abtec by Abracs.
- 70mm diameter x M14(6420100) Maximum RPM: 12500
Price per 10.
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!