For use with angle grinders. Steel wire. These brushes behave less aggressively and are therefore predestined for finer applications where care must be taken to prevent a removal rate too high, e.g. removal of rust from stair railings. They are characterised by a long service life and high stability. Manufactured for Abtec by Abracs.
- 75mm diameter (Mild steel wire) x M14(6423000) Maximum RPM: 12500
- Priced per 10
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!