Vortex Rapid Blend Unitised Wheels For Die Grinders
Unitised wheels are made from compressed and bonded layers of non-woven abrasive. Applications include deburring (see video below), cleaning composites and sharp edge removal.
Unitised wheels produce excellent finishes on nearly all surfaces, although are ideally suited for use on harder materials such as titanium or stainless steel.
The video below shows the Vortex rapid blend in action on an air powered die grinder
- Pharmaceutical Industry . Removing weld blueing and oxide on stainless steel vessels.
- Cast Iron. Removing of old gasket material on cylinder heads of diesel engines.
- Automotive. Removing of stone chip coating, paint and rust.
- Stainless Steel Fabricators. Weld blending/ Removing imperfections/Blending spot welds. Grain finishing on sheets.
Optional spindle kit (98300)
- D= 75 mm x W= 3mm x H= 6mm
- D= 75 mm x W= 6mm x H= 6mm
Also available on request:
D= 75 mm x W= 13mm x H= 6mm (66261080267)
D= 125 mm x W= 6mm x H= 22mm (66254488602)
D= 150 mm x W= 6mm x H= 25mm (66254414167)
Price each. Please choose size from drop-down box.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.