Vortex Rapid Blend Unitised Wheels
Unitised wheels are made from compressed and bonded layers of non-woven abrasive. Applications include deburring (see video below), cleaning composites and sharp edge removal.
Unitised wheels produce excellent finishes on nearly all surface, although are ideally suited for use on harder materials such as titanium or stainless steel.
The video below shows the Vortex rapid blend in action on a air powered die grinder
- Pharmaceutical Industry . Removing weld blueing and oxide on stainless steel vessels.
- Cast Iron. Removing of old gasket material on cylinder heads of diesel engines.
- Automotive. Removing of stone chip coating, paint and rust.
- Stainless Steel Fabricators. Weld blending/ Removing imperfections/Blending spot welds. Grain finishing on sheets.
Optional spindle kit (98300)
- 50 mm in width 6 mm
- 75 mm in widths 3, 6 and 13 mm
- 125 mm in width 6 mm
- 150 mm in width 6 mm
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives toll-free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.