Download or review product information by clicking on any of the links below.
Grinding wheels, cutting and grinding discs and dressers.
- Abrasive types and bonds used on angle grinder discs.
- Bench and pedestal wheels. Recommendations.
- Bench and pedestal wheels for polishing, deburring and blending applications.
- Ceramic abrasive wheels for internal, surface and cylindrical grinding applications.
- Product marking requirements for bonded abrasive products.
- Data sheet for resin bonded abrasive wheels and discs.
- Standard shapes for bonded abrasive wheels and discs.
- Data sheet for vitrified bonded abrasive wheels and discs.
- Peripheral surface speeds.
- Metal hardness conversion data
- Diamond dressers.
- Angle grinder cutting discs.
- Angle grinder grinding discs.
- Tyrolit cerabond system for angle grinders.
Coated abrasive discs, belts, sheets and rolls.
- Portable sanding machine belt size guide
- Polishing Programme from Tyrolit
- Sanding discs used on angle grinders.
- Rotolo foam abrasive pads.
- Micro-finishing paper.
- Product marking requirements for coated abrasive.
- Aeromax sanding discs and hand pads
- Coated abrasive data sheet
Diamond and CBN abrasive grinding and cutting wheels and discs.
- Electroplated diamond and CBN products.
- Advantages of grinding with CBN abrasive.
- Product marking requirements for Superabrasives.
- Grinding wheels for CNC grinders.
- Advantages of grinding with diamond abrasive.
Grinding fluids and coolants.
Abrasive wheel safety information.
- Abrasive wheel safety courses.
- HSE guide to safety in the use of abrasive wheels.
- HSE guide to eye and face protection.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) check list for operators of angle grinders, petrol saws, die grinders, chop saws and other hand held cutting or grinding equipment.