Home > Discs/Cups - Grinding for Angle Grinders > Grinding discs for mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
Grinding discs for metals.
- Click on an image to order on-line or view more information.
- Fast, safe and secure delivery options.
- Specialist technical advice.
- Exclusive offers and discounts for our newsletter subscribers.
- For your safety all reinforced cutting and grinding discs supplied by Abtec conform to EN12413 and to the high standards of the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives toll-free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.
No need to change your disc. Tyrolit technology improves safety and efficiency with the new all-in-one cutting and grinding disc for steel and stainless steel. Click on the image for further information and discounts.
Norton Quantum 3 grinding wheels have been specifically developed by Saint-Gobain Abrasives's R&D team to address the needs of the construction and welding industries for more aggressive, faster and more comfortable grinding wheels.
Grinding discs for grinding most metals including mild steel and stainless steel. Type 27. Click on the image to view price and discount structure.
Solve the clogging problem. Longer lasting, versatile, outstanding grinding performance and low cost! Now with extra 1mm added thickness. Click on the image to view price and discount structure.
Grinding discs for grinding most metals. Packed and priced per 100. Manufactured to EN12413. Type 27 Depressed centre disc. Click on the image to view price and discount structure.