High quality spindle mounted flap wheels for sanding wood and metals.
- Click on an image to order on-line or view more information.
- All of our products are manufactured to the highest standard and conform to EN13743 and to the high standards of the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'.
- Fast, safe and secure delivery options.
- Specialist technical advice.
- Exclusive offers and discounts for our newsletter subscribers.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.
View flap wheels in action courtesy of Norton Abrasives. Click here!
This wheel can be used on all standard angle grinders (80 M/S). Designed for universal use; in front and side position.....Category Details
The most conformable of all Norton Beartex wheel products. Ideal for use on contoured surfaces and parts with awkward geometry. Achieves consistent and uniform finish with no risk of gouging.Category Details
Premium aluminium oxide grain with a flexible cotton backing. Excellent cut rate on low-pressure finishing operations with the ability to leave a very good finish.Category Details
The good choice where superior finish is required or on low pressure applications. A universal product for steel, stainless steel but also for paint removal, plastic or wood.Category Details
Non-woven abrasive flap wheels are suitable for a variety of applications, from surface cleaning through to satin finishing and light deburring. The different densities make ....Category Details
Ideal for contour grinding and finishing on steel, stainless steels and non-ferrous metals.Category Details