Face Shield with Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) SSP80PAPR
Why use a powered air purifying respirator:
- Exposure to any dust in excessive amounts can create respiratory problems.
- The harmful effects of dust can vary, from skin irritation to lung cancer, depending on the composition of the dust and the type and degree of exposure.
- Dust is not always an obvious hazard because the particles which cause the most damage are often invisible to the naked eye and the health effects of exposure can take years to develop. Inhalation.
- Dust that can enter the nose and mouth during breathing is referred to as ‘total inhalable dust’.
- Some dust may consist of larger or heavier particles that tend to get trapped in the nose, mouth, throat or upper respiratory tract where they can cause damage.
- Dust particles that are small enough to be breathed into the lungs are called ‘respirable dusts’; these dusts can build up in the air spaces in the lungs and can lead to lung damage. The buildup of any dust in the lungs could produce lung damage with inflammation and eventually fibrosis (scar tissue). This could lead to breathing impairment. These conditions usually develop slowly, so symptoms may not appear until severe irreversible changes have taken place.
- Some dusts are well known for their ability to produce serious lung diseases of this type, e.g. respirable crystalline silica (RCS) can cause silicosis and also lung cancer. Chronic effects of dust in the lungs are usually permanent and may be disabling, so prevention of the onset of disease should be given the highest priority.
- Certain dusts, e.g. dusts from grain, flour, wood, reactive dyes and proteolytic enzymes are respiratory sensitisers which can cause occupational asthma (attacks of coughing; wheezing and chest tightness), rhinitis (runny or stuffy nose) and extrinsic allergic alveolitis (symptoms can include fever, cough, worsening breathlessness and weight loss).
Benefits of PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirator) system with deluxe safety face shield.
• Lithium battery powered respirator unit provides the user a constant filtered stream of air to their head and face for up to approximately 8 hours.
• The filter assembly, consisting of a foam pre-filter and HEPA filter, is designed to reduce or remove dust and particles but not vapours and gases.
• The kit meets performance class TH2 according to EN 12941:1998/A2:2008.
• Adjustable airflow settings of 150-180L/min.
• Features an audible alarm to alert user of low battery/low airflow.
• Polycarbonate visor for increased protection, stability, and durability.
• Ratchet adjustable headband with front and back padding for extra comfort.
• Suitable for use with standard glasses.
• Face shield conforms to BS EN 166, Optical Class 1, Impact Grade F.
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||-5° to 55°C|
|Power:||Rechargeable Lithium Battery|
|Power Air Purifying Respirator:|
|PAPR Air Flow Settings:||150/180L/min|
|Operating Time:||Low Speed: 6-8hr Approx. High Speed: 4-6hr Approx.|
|PAPR Lithium Battery Charging Time:||3hr approx.|
|Operating Temperature:||-5° to 55℃|
|Storage Temperature:||-10° to 50℃|
|PAPR Filter Classification:||TH2 P R SL|