High performance, maximum durability steel cutting circular saw blade, for fast accurate, clean, burr-free cool cuts in 355mm low speed chop saws. With high quality tungsten carbide teeth, stay sharper for longer. Fully hardened and tensioned steel body for improved accuracy. Anti-kickback Design for smooth cutting. For use in 355mm low speed 'cold-cut' chop saws. Safety information permanently marked on reverse of blade.
- Tip Size (WxH): 2.4 x 5.0mm
- ø355mm x 25.4mm Bore
- 36 Flat / Alternate Chamfer TCT Teeth
- High Quality, Heavy Duty TCT Teeth
- Anti-kickback Design for Smooth Cutting
- Fast Accurate, Burr-Free Cuts
- Rake Angle 3º - Max 1,800rpm
- 2.0mm Ground & Polished Steel Body
- Cuts Mild Steel (RSJ, Angle Iron & Solid Bar)
- Fits 355mm Cold Cut Low Speed Chop Saws
- Ryobi ECO-2335 Metal cut off saw.
- AEG SMT355 Abrasive chop saw.
- DeWalt DW 872 Metalica dry cutting metal chop saw.
- Makita 2414NB Abrasive metal cut off saw.
- Sealey SM355B and SM355D Cut-off machine.
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE FROM STOCK: Please contact one of our representatives Monday-Friday between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm GMT on +44 (0)1945 585500 or email email@example.com for a quotation.
Bulk discounts. We have special discounts, depending on order quantities, for customers just like you. We can ship to most destinations in the world from the smallest parcel to the largest pallet or container. Click here for more information.
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!