Diamond compound pastes.
- Used for lapping an extremely wide range of parts by hand.
- Superfinishing of electronic components, semi-conductors, magnetic heads, rigid discs die-casting moulds, ceramic components, precious stones and optical discs.
- Finishing for routine operations.
- Preparatory lapping.
- Fast removal of material when lapping.
- Only high quality diamond is used in our compound pastes.
- Diamond is manufactured to create a highly angular grain that allows a consistent cutting performance regardless of grain size.
- The compound paste is designed to provide a free cutting medium and even distribution of the diamond grain.
- We offer a range of grain sizes from 0.5 through to 40 micron and colour coded.
- Available in 5 gram plastic injectors.
Click on the image for price and discount structure.