Multi-purpose diamond cutting blades .
- Conforms to EN13236, BGV D 12, Organisation for Safety of Abrasives.
- Manufactured and tested in Germany.
- Blades designed for all applications.
- Laser welded.
- High performance bonded synthetic diamond for longer life and aggressive cutting ability.
- Available in 115, 125, 230, 300 and 350mm diameter from stock. 100, 150 and 150mm diameter available on request.
A multi-purpose laser welded diamond blade at a low cost price.Category Details
A multi-purpose continuous rim diamond blade. Provides a clean a burr free cut on most building and construction materials.Category Details
Electroplated diamond coated discs for use in cutting glass-reinforced plastics (GRP), rubber and composite materials. Wheels for grinding and lapping of tungsten carbide tooling on bench and angle grinders.Category Details