Longer lasting, versatile, outstanding cutting performance and low cost! Ideal for air and electric powered machines.Sizes available:
- 75mm (3") x 1mm (3/64") x 6mm (1/4")
- 75mm (3") x 1.6mm (1/16") x 6mm (1/4") *Limited - End of line stock *
- 75mm (3") x 1.0mm (3/64") x 10mm (3/8")
- 75mm (3") x 1.2mm (3/64") x 10mm (3/8")
- 75mm (3") x 2 mm (3/64") x 10mm (3/8")
Specification: AS 46 RBF. For use on mild steel and stainless steel applications.
Maximum RPM: 20150 (80 M/S)
Bulk discounts will be applied at checkout.
Price per 10 discs. Please choose the diameter of the disc from the drop-down box.
Bulk discounts. We have special discounts, depending on order quantities, for customers just like you. We can ship to most destinations in the world from the smallest parcel to the largest pallet or container. Click here for more information.
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.