Polishing, grinding and cutting compounds for manual and machine use. A professional range from roughing through to final finishing. Suitable for all materials including iron, stainless steel, aluminium, silver, gold, chrome, brass, wood, plexiglass and acrylics.
- White/750 gram: Designed for roughing and preliminary work with sisal, tampico and wire brushes. Use on iron, aluminium, zamak, stainless steel, silver and brass.
- Blue/1000 gram: A medium compound for polishing and as a second cut on medium smooth surfaces of steel, zamak and brass..
- Pink/950 gram: This medium grade compound is suited to buffing and polishing as a second cut on brass, zamak, silver and chrome.
- Green/860 gram: Ideal for use with a sisal mop for stainless steel.
- Yellow/750 gram: This cutting compound has been developed for precious metals including gold and silver.
- Dark Green/900 gram: Suitable as a buffing compound on steel, chrome, brass and for silver finishing.
- Beige/900 gram: A dry compound for buffing acrylic products, plexiglass, wood and animal horn.