The combination of Norton Quantum grain and Vitrium3 bond technology work together for:
- Minimal clogging thanks to the self-sharpening properties of the ceramic grain
- Consistently high performance in high volume operations
- Excellent surface finish in all applications
- Up to 33% + longer life vs. competitors ceramic products
- Higher g-ratio material removal rates
- Versatility in all low, medium and high-pressure applications
- Reduction of total abrasive cost and throughput thanks to excellent performance, productivity and life.
- Part No. 69078663919
Mounted Points are a specific family of small, precision abrasives that work with portable handheld tools, such as drills and die grinders. In many industries, grinding requirements can be very specific.
Mounted points are highly versatile and can be found in a variety of industries and different applications.
Dimensions:22mm x 70mm. Spindle 6mm x 40mm.
Price per 3 mounted points.