Non-woven abrasive flap wheels are suitable for a variety of applications, from surface cleaning through to satin finishing and light de-burring. The different densities make the products very versatile: from soft densities that give cushioning actions ideal for use on uneven or irregular surfaces, to hard densities ideal for cleaning and finishing metal.
- Pharmaceutical Industry . Removing weld blueing and oxide on stainless steel vessels.
- Cast Iron. Removing of old gasket material on cylinder heads of diesel engines.
- Automotive. Removing of stone chip coating, paint and rust.
- Stainless Steel Fabricators. Weld blending/ Removing imperfections/Blending spot welds. Grain finishing on sheets.
- Architectural Hardware. Finishing brass aluminium and steel
Spindle diameter: 6mm(1/4")
Grade of wheel:
Abrasive: Aluminium Oxide.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.