Grit 36 is ideal for stock (weld) removal and grits 60 -120 are more suited to the removal of imperfections and blending work. An outstanding quick change sanding disc range for general use applications, including blending light welds, breaking edges and removing parting lines and machine marks. These versatile discs can be used for working mild contours as well as flat surfaces and are most effective when used with pneumatic tools.
- Twist on and twist off with a male thread (SL3).
- SL3 threaded discs are equivalent to 3M™ Roloc™ fastening system.
- Manufactured by SIA Abrasives.
- Quick, tool-free disc changes allow for more grinding time.
- Disc locks securely to back-up pad, but is easily removed.
- Mount to the appropriate Quick Change back-up pad.
- Discs can access restricted corners and contours.
**A tool-free twist-on and off fastening systems make fast work of disc changes to maximise productivity by minimising downtime.**
- Aluminium oxide. High stock removal on coarse grits. A durable and hard wearing grain. Use heavy pressure for optimum performance.
Price per set. Each set contains: 3 x P36, 2 x P60, 2 x P80, 1 x P120, 2 x Surface Conditioning.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on 0800 027 1928.