A fast and easy quick change mechanical securing system that allows discs to be firmly held and prevents them from moving during operation. Discs are of a strong construction and coated with a sharp highly efficient and long-lasting ceramic abrasive.
A cooling aid reduces heat build up in the work-piece. Ceramic grain offers aggressive stock removal whilst providing extended working life.
Grit size P60 is suited to the removal of imperfections and blending work and for general use applications, including blending light welds, breaking edges and removing parting lines and machine marks. These versatile discs can be used for working mild contours as well as flat surfaces and are most effective when used with pneumatic tools.
Available grit size: P60
P36 available on request.
- Quick change fastener.
- Twist on and twist off available with a male thread.
- Twist on and twist off threaded discs are equivalent to 3M™ Roloc™ fastening system.
- Manufactured by SIA Abrasives.
- Quick, tool-free disc changes allow for more grinding time.
- Disc locks securely to back-up pad, but is easily removed.
- Mount to the appropriate Quick Change back-up pad.
- Discs can access restricted corners and contours.
**A tool-free twist-on and off fastening systems make fast work of disc changes to maximise productivity by minimising downtime.**
Price per 10 discs.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on 0800 027 1928.