A fast and easy quick change mechanical securing system that allows discs to be firmly held and prevents them from moving during operation. Discs are of a strong construction and coated with a sharp highly efficient zirconium abrasive.
Grit 36 is ideal for stock (weld) removal and grits 60 -120 are more suited to the removal of imperfections and blending work. An outstanding quick change sanding disc range for general use applications, including blending light welds, breaking edges and removing parting lines and machine marks. These versatile discs can be used for working mild contours as well as flat surfaces and are most effective when used with pneumatic tools.
- Quick change fastener.
- Twist on and twist off available with a male thread.
- Twist on and twist off threaded discs are equivalent to 3M™ Roloc™ fastening system.
- Manufactured by SIA Abrasives.
- Quick, tool-free disc changes allow for more grinding time.
- Disc locks securely to back-up pad, but is easily removed.
- Mount to the appropriate Quick Change back-up pad.
- Discs can access restricted corners and contours.
**A tool-free twist-on and off fastening systems make fast work of disc changes to maximise productivity by minimising downtime.**
Discount Tip: Mix grit sizes to lower 'Unit Price'.
Price per 10 discs. Please choose the grit size from the drop-down box.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on 0800 027 1928.