NO LONGER AVAILABLE
An outstanding quick change sanding disc range for general use applications, including blending light welds, breaking edges and removing parting lines and machine marks. These versatile discs can be used for working mild contours as well as flat surfaces and are most effective when used with pneumatic tools.
- Turn on and turn off style fastener (SL2).
- Manufactured by Norton Abrasives.
- Quick, tool-free disc changes allow for more grinding time.
- Disc locks securely to back-up pad, but is easily removed.
- Mount to the appropriate Quick Change back-up pad.
- Discs can access restricted corners and contours.
**A tool-free turn-on and off fastening systems make fast work of disc changes to maximise productivity by minimising downtime.**
Abrasive type and grit size:
- P80 Aluminium oxide. A durable and hard wearing grain. Use heavy pressure for optimum performance.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on 0800 027 1928.