A fast and easy quick change mechanical securing system that allows discs to be firmly held and prevents them from moving during operation. Discs are of a strong construction and coated with a sharp highly efficient long lasting diamond abrasive. Ideal for use on stone based materials including granite and marble, glass, tungsten carbide, ceramics, plastics, fibre glass and wood.
Grit 60 is suited for high stock removal. An outstanding quick change sanding disc range for use applications, including blending, breaking edges and removing parting lines and machine marks. These versatile discs can be used for working mild contours as well as flat surfaces and are most effective when used with pneumatic tools.
- Quick change fastener.
- Twist on and twist off available with a male thread.
- Twist on and twist off threaded discs are equivalent to 3M™ Roloc™ fastening system.
- Quick, tool-free disc changes allow for more grinding time.
- Disc locks securely to back-up pad, but is easily removed.
- Mount to the appropriate Quick Change back-up pad.
- Discs can access restricted corners and contours.
**A tool-free twist-on and off fastening systems make fast work of disc changes to maximise productivity by minimising downtime.**
Price per disc.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on 0800 027 1928.