Specially developed for the rail industry Norton rail high performance discs cater for all demanding operations. Rail cutting requires precision, speed and power and Norton rail discs are suitable for any rail cutting machine with a clamping device.
- A choice of sharp zirconia aluminium oxide grain & optimised bond and conventional regular aluminium oxide abrasive.
- Available in 3 diameters
- Glass cloth reinforcement
- Precise cut and fast cutting speed
- Optimised for use on rail steel
- Low vibration for better user control and longer working periods
- Minimal wear. Up to 50% less wear than many competitor discs.
- Maximum safety for the operator
Disc diameter x width x hole size:
- 400 mm x 4 mm x 25.4 mm (66252833665) Extended life.
- 400 mm x 4 mm x 25.4 mm (66252919130)
(66252833665) ZA 24 QBF. This disc offers greatly increased life with the inclusion of sharp zirconia aluminium oxide abrasive.
(66252919130) A 24 PBF. A tough wear resistant abrasive.
View and download more information on Norton cutting discs by clicking here!
Price per 10 discs.
Delivery of this product to UK mainland is 7 working days. Rest of UK and mainland Europe 10 working days. Rest of the world from 14 working days.
Bulk discounts. We have special discounts, depending on order quantities, for customers just like you. We can ship to most destinations in the world from the smallest parcel to the largest pallet or container. Click here for more information.
For your safety all grinding and cutting wheels conform to EN12413 and are OSA approved.
You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.