The best choice for part cut and finish on stainless steel, inconels, chromium colbalt, titanium and extremely hard materials.
Grinding on stainless steel generates a considerable amount of heat. Always use a Norton Blaze disc with 'supersize layer', a grinding aid added to the disc to reduce heat generation and improve cut and finish quality. Typically a coarse grit disc is used when grinding MIG welds and a finer grit disc is used when grinding TIG welds.
Manufactured for Abtec by Norton.
- Quick change fastener.
- Twist on and twist off available with a male thread (SL3).
- Twist on and twist off threaded discs are equivalent to 3M™ Roloc™ fastening system.
- Manufactured by Norton.
- Quick, tool-free disc changes allow for more grinding time.
- Disc locks securely to back-up pad, but is easily removed.
- Mount to the appropriate Quick Change back-up pad.
- Discs can access restricted corners and contours.
**A tool-free twist-on and off fastening systems make fast work of disc changes to maximise productivity by minimising downtime.**
Price per 50 discs. Please choose the grit size from the drop-down box.
Discount Tip: Mix grit sizes to lower 'Unit Price'.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on 0800 027 1928.