This must be one of the best metal cut chop saw blades available and comes with the Abtec promise of outstanding value or money back. Offers quick and clean cutting with long service life compared to a conventional abrasive disc. Cool burr free cutting with low sparking and minimal dust. Anti-kickback design ensures better safety. Please note this blade is not suitable for cutting stainless steel or other high tensile metals.
- Diameter: 355mm (14").
- Bore or Hole size: 25.4mm (1").
- Width: 2.4mm. Number of teeth: 72. Tooth size: 7mm x 2.8mm x 2.0mm.
- Tungsten carbide tooth grade: YW9.
- Maximum RPM: 1450.
- Mild steel.
- Ferrous metals.
- Threaded rod.
- Box section.
- Angle iron.
- Channel section.
- Strut.(not stainless steel).
- Ryobi ECO-2335 Metal cut off saw.
- AEG SMT355 Abrasive chop saw.
- DeWalt DW 872 Metalica dry cutting metal chop saw.
- Makita 2414NB Abrasive metal cut off saw.
- Sealey SM355B and SM355D Cut-off machine.
You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
Price per disc. Bulk discounts will be applied at checkout.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.