230mm x 1.9mm Norton Starline cutting discs. Flat. Inox. Steel/Stainless steel. Type 41. Pack of 25
New Norton Starline discs now available in 230mm!
The perfect match between performance and price! A new range of cutting-off wheels Norton Neon provides a complete, convenient offer for all metal work applications with a full range of sizes for angle grinder petrol saws, chop saws and fixed machines up to and including 350 mm diameter.
Disc diameter and width available:
Product Code: 66252843278
- 230mm (9") x 1.9mm (Fine cut)
- A 60 R BF
Suitable for stainless steel as well.
The economic alternative for thin steel cutting discs.
Good cutting ability with a good lifetime.
Bore or Hole size: 22.23mm (7/8")
Price per 25 discs.
Bulk discounts. We have special discounts, depending on order quantities, for customers just like you. We can ship to most destinations in the world from the smallest parcel to the largest pallet or container. Click here for more information.
Manufactured by Norton.
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!