230 x 1.8mm Proflex cutting discs. Flat sided. Steel & stainless steel. Per 10 (PFET23018F1)
Product code: PFET23018F1
Manufactured by Proflex. Thin flat sided cutting discs for use with portable machines for cutting mild steel and stainless steel. Type 41.....
You will earn 17 loyalty points with this purchase
Priced per 10
Disc diameter and width available:
- 230mm (9") x 1.8mm (Fine cut)
- A 60 RBF INOX
- Extremely fast cutting
- Minimum effort required
- Iron, sulphur and chlorine free
- Precision cutting to the millimetre
- Safer and easier to use than a standard disc
- Low vibration
- Less burring than with a standard disc
- Professional performance
Bore or Hole size: 22.23mm (7/8")
Bulk discounts will be applied at checkout.
Manufactured by Proflex.
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!