180mm x 22mm Depressed centre silicon carbide fibre backed sanding discs.
Depressed centre fibre backed sanding discs. Silicon carbide abrasive. An aggressive sanding disc combined with long life. Ideal for for use on marble, granite, cast iron, parquet and glass.
These discs require a backing pad:
- Hard backed pad is recommended to maximise grinding of marble and granite.
- Flexible backed pad is recommended for most other materials including wood floors.
Manufactured for Abtec by Sait Abrasives.
Available grit sizes: Coarse < P16, 24, 36, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 280, 320, 400 > Fine
Hole size: 22mm (7/8")
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!
Please contact one of our representatives Monday-Friday between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm GMT on +44 (0)1945 585500 or email email@example.com for a quotation.