- Stainless steel
- Normal steels
- Alloy steels
- Non-ferrous metals and their alloys
Flap discs are manufactured in high quality zirconia abrasive. High stock removal on coarse grits, performs well on stainless steel. Zirconia's inherent feature of cooler cutting when grinding makes it a much more durable and hard wearing grain than aluminium oxide and less likely to discolour stainless steel. Manufactured for Abtec by Norton St. Gobain.
Grit sizes: P60, 80.
P40 - Available on request
P120 available on request.
Hole size 22.23mm/22mm (7/8")
Price per 5 discs. Please choose grit size from drop-down box.
Bulk discounts. We have special discounts, depending on order quantities, for customers just like you. We can ship to most destinations in the world from the smallest parcel to the largest pallet or container. Click here for more information.
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on