Diameter: 150 mm
Width: 20 mm
Bore or hole diameter: 31.75 mm. Reducing bushes ( to reduce the bore of the wheel to the spindle size of the machine), when ordered with the wheel, are available free of charge in the following sizes: 1/2"(12.7mm), 5/8"(15.88mm), 3/4" (19.85mm), 7/8"(22mm), 1"(25.4mm). Please choose from the drop down box .
Shape: Plain sided type 1.
Maximum RPM: 4460. The spindle speed of your machine must not exceed this speed.
- Specification: 454A 46 KV (Blue). Application: A coarse grit ceramic abrasive for high stock removal when sharpening most steels. Outlasts conventional white abrasive by about 3 times. Part No. 1500200676.
- Specification: 454A 60 KV (Blue). Application: A medium grit ceramic abrasive for sharpening steels efficiently and quickly. Outlasts conventional white abrasive by about 3 times. Part No. 1500200678.
- Specification: 454A 80 IV (Blue). Application: A fine grit ceramic abrasive for sharpening tool steels to achieve a superb finish without blueing on chisels, drill bits and lathe tools. Outlasts conventional white abrasive by about 3 times. Part No. 1500200675.
- Specification: 454A 120 KV (Blue). * NON-STOCK ITEM. PRICE AND LEAD TIME IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST* Application: A truly fine grit ceramic abrasive requiring minimal dressing for sharpening tool steels to achieve a superb finish without blueing on chisels, drill bits and lathe tools. Outlasts conventional white abrasive by about 3 times. Part No. 1500200680.
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now
Price per wheel. Please choose grit size from drop-down box.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.