High performance fibre discs. Save time by using the X-Lock fastening system that produces the fastest method of changing discs to optimise the work process, saving down time and labour costs giving greatly increased productivity and efficiency. This is a SIA product and can be used with the Bosch GWX9-115S Angle Grinder Variable Speed (available here!). This product requires an X-Lock backing pad (available here!).
Advantages over conventional fibre discs:
- Longlasting ceramic abrasive
- Unrivalled speed
- Excellent price to performance ratio
- Long life
- Minimal energy input
- Cool grinding without thermal blueing
- 115mm (4 1/2")
- Ideal for use on mild steel and stainless steel.
Bore or Hole size: X-Lock
- X-Lock Grinding Discs are available here!
- X-Lock Flap Discs are available here!
- X-Lock Cutting Discs are available here!
- X-Lock Backing Pads for Fibre Discs are available here!
Bulk discounts will be applied at checkout. Please choose grit size from drop-down box.
- For your safety all SIA, Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!