115mm (4 1/2") non-woven discs with fibre glass backing for use with portable grinders are excellent for removal of rust, undercoating, seam sealers and stone guards. Able to reach areas such as wheel wells and under carriage, boot beds and door jambs. Use to remove oxidation from tyre rims and to remove rust from brake assemblies. No backing-pad required. Manufactured for Abtec by Abracs.
- Pharmaceutical Industry . Removing weld blueing and oxide on stainless steel vessels.
- Cast Iron. Removing of old gasket material on cylinder heads of diesel engines.
- Automotive. Removing of stone chip coating, paint and rust.
- Stainless Steel Fabricators. Weld blending/ Removing imperfections/Blending spot welds. Grain finishing on sheets.
Price per disc. Part No.1150223153
Bulk discounts. We have special discounts, depending on order quantities, for customers just like you. We can ship to most destinations in the world from the smallest parcel to the largest pallet or container. Click here for more information.
- For your safety all Norton, Flexovit, Klingspor, Dronco, Tyrolit and Abracs grinding and cutting wheels conform to the 'Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives'. This requires members to manufacture and document abrasive products to the highest safety standards.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
- Learn more about grain types, bond hardness, reinforcement, production process and more by clicking here! Courtesy of St. Gobain Abrasives.
- Our Customer Services team is here to help with your inquiry for technical advice, bulk prices and non standard products. Click here to contact us now!