Non-woven abrasive wheels are suitable for a variety of applications, from surface cleaning through to satin finishing and light deburring. Ideal for contour grinding and finishing on steel, stainless steels and non-ferrous metals.
- Pharmaceutical Industry . Removing weld blueing and oxide on stainless steel vessels.
- Cast Iron. Removing of old gasket material on cylinder heads of diesel engines.
- Automotive. Removing of stone chip coating, paint and rust.
- Stainless Steel Fabricators. Weld blending/ Removing imperfections/Blending spot welds. Grain finishing on sheets.
- Architectural Hardware. Finishing brass aluminium and steel
Hole size: 19mm
Size and grade available:
- Coarse (1001002912)
- Medium (1001004913)
- Fine (1001005912)
- Very Fine (1001006912)
Abrasive: Aluminium Oxide.
Price each. Please choose the grade of wheel from the drop-down box.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives toll-free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. GMT on 0800 027 1928 .