Diameter: 100 mm
Wall height: 40 mm
Bore or hole size: 31.75 mm. Reducing bushes are available. Please choose from drop-down box.
Maximum RPM: 5730
Application: Sharpening of all types of tungsten carbide tipped tools.
Specifications available from drop-down box:
- GC 46 LV (Green) Grinding of tungsten carbide tipped tools. Coarse finish. Stock removal.
- GC 100 IV. (Green) Grinding of tungsten carbide tipped tools. Fine grain size.
- The grit or grain size. (e.g. ..46.. is the size of the grain. The lower the number the larger the grain size. Therefore 60 is a larger grain size and coarser than 80.
- The next letter or word will describe the hardness of the bond that holds the abrasive grain or grit together. For bench and pedestal grinders the words ..Hard..Medium...will be used to describe the hardness of the bond but for other wheels a letter usually from ..E..(soft bond) up to ..U..(hard bond) will be used. Therefore ..J.. is a softer bond than ..K..
- The next letter describes the type of bond. Their are a several but the main type used is shown as ..V and represents vitrified bond. Vitrified bond is very brittle. The bond is resistant to high temperatures that grinding produces.
You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
Price per wheel. Please choose specification from drop-down box.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives toll-free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.