- Click on an image to order on-line or view more information.
- All of our grinding and cutting discs are manufactured to the highest standard and conform to EN12413.
- Fast, safe and secure delivery options.
- Specialist technical advice.
- Exclusive offers and discounts for our newsletter subscribers.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives toll-free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.
Grinding discs for use with angle grinders 4" (100mm), 4 1/2" (115mm), 5" (125mm), 7" (180mm), 9" (230mm), For aluminium, stainless steel, general purpose metal applications, stone and plastic.Category Details
'A' and 'B' shaped mounted points, 'W' shaped mounted wheels for internal and external grinding applications. Shaped polishing points and wheels. Diamond coated burrs and points. Wheel sets.Category Details
Taper cup, straight cup, plain and recessed grinding wheels. Unreinforced (elastic) cutting wheels.Category Details
Polishing wheels for producing excellent finishes on nearly all surfaces. Ideally suited for use on harder materials, such as titanium or stainless steel. Diamond pastes for achieving superb finishes on ferrous metals, tungsten carbide, high speed steel, stainless steel, and many stone based products including precious stones. .Category Details