- Click on an image to order on-line or view more information.
- All of our grinding and cutting discs are manufactured to the highest standard and conform to EN12413.
- Fast, safe and secure delivery options.
- Specialist technical advice.
- Exclusive offers and discounts for our newsletter subscribers.
- You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
Did you know?
We can manufacture almost any size grinding wheel. In various abrasive, grit sizes and bonds. At competitive prices and fast lead times. Contact one of our sales representatives now.
Call free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Taper cup, straight cup, plain and recessed grinding wheels. Unreinforced (elastic) cutting wheels.
'A' and 'B' shaped mounted points, 'W' shaped mounted wheels for internal and external grinding applications. Shaped polishing points and wheels. Diamond coated burrs and points. Wheel sets.
Polishing wheels for producing excellent finishes on nearly all surfaces. Ideally suited for use on harder materials, such as titanium or stainless steel. Diamond pastes for achieving superb finishes on ferrous metals, tungsten carbide, high speed steel, stainless steel, and many stone based products including precious stones.
Grinding wheel reducing bushes locate on the bore of a wheel to reduce the bore diameter to the required diameter of the spindle.
Diamond dressers and 'star' type dressers for use on bench and pedestal grinders. White aluminium oxide and dark silicon carbide abrasive dressing sticks.
Single point, multi-point and shaped diamond dressers for sharpening, truing and forming vitrified bonded wheels on most fixed wheel machines.