Diameter: 165mm (6 1/2")
Bore or hole diameter: See specification
Maximum RPM: 3530
- 165mm(6" 1/2") x 40mm(1 1/2") x 25.4mm(1") Rim 16mm Back 16mm MA 46 IB
- 165mm(6" 1/2") x 76.2mm(3") x 22.23mm (7/8") Rim 16mm Back 16mm WA 30 HB
Application: Surface grinding tool steels.
The specification is the composition of the wheel and comprises of the following:
- The abrasive type. (e.g WA...is aluminium oxide abrasive. GC...is silicon carbide abrasive.)
- The grit or grain size. (e.g. ..36.. is the size of the grain. The lower the number the larger the grain size. Therefore 60 is a larger grain size and coarser than 80.
- The next letter or word will describe the hardness of the bond that holds the abrasive grain or grit together. For bench and pedestal grinders the words ..Hard..Medium...will be used to describe the hardness of the bond but for other wheels a letter usually from ..E..(soft bond) up to ..U..(hard bond) will be used. Therefore ..J.. is a softer bond than ..K..
- The next letter describes the type of bond. Their are a several but the main type used is shown as ..V and represents vitrified bond. Vitrified bond is very brittle. The bond is resistant to high temperatures that grinding produces.
For more detailed information please visit the grinding section of our main web site or contact customer services.
You should ensure that you are fully informed on the safe operation of abrasive cutting and grinding wheels. More on training in the use of cutting and grinding wheels........
Price per wheel. Please choose specification from the drop-down box.
More information? You can speak with one of our representatives toll-free in the U.K. Monday-Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on 0800 027 1928 or +44 (0) 1945 585500.